Saturday, September 23, 2017

SWGOH April 2017

This was my April of 2017. It appears that I started getting some decent damage in HAAT fairly quickly. Well, some non-awful damage at least. Most (if not all) of the screenshots below are of HAAT damage.


My first Zeta, Kylo Ren. He was worth it at the time, certainly, but is kind of a relic now (at the time of this post)

Ah, this glitch happened for a few months. I don't think I've seen it for a while though.

I was pretty excited about my first zeta, apparently.

Still doing lots of damage in raids I see.

This is actually considerably better than my last postings.

Looks like we finallyfinished HAAT!

Big numbers!



My first time taking 1st in Arena! I've been first most days since then, though it was on and off during this first month.

I think I was just helping someone in my guild with this picture.


First Order progress...

Is this the first time I got paid for #1?

Nice speed at the time, though I have a million Diamonds with decent speed.

Nice, Kenobi shards! I've never since gotten a full Holo Projector from HAAT.

Not sure why I'm taking this picture?



My first #1 squad



I'm still using this on my arena team, lol



Starting to do significant damage




Typical.

I started using Fett to get into top place against Kagin, since Nihilus doesn't feed Rex turn meter.



Finally started farming Nihilus. Double drops FTW.

Would that all my #41 placements got this. Would that even my #1 placements got this, lol.

I think this is P2 of HAAT


No comments:

HAAT Phase 3 & 4

Just some new HAAT scores I've posted since getting Thrawn up to 7*. Pretty neat! Phase 3, featuring Thrawn   Phas...