Saturday, September 23, 2017

SWGOH May & June 2017

Didn't have a ton of screenshots from May, so I'm combining them.

Took forever to farm this thing. May 1 to September 23 to get from 80 shards to 330.



Frozen, I assume?

Tarkin Challenge, DONE SON!


Best picture ever! No idea why this exists.


The max value does actually exist. Who knew?


Finally broke my GW!

Got all of the challenges unlocked.

Still too lazy to complete Tier II.

From back when we had a 10k max to help us "randomize" damage. How did I get shoved down to 4th?! lol

That's a lot of Tenacity!

More and more damage. Well into June by now.




So close!


Phase 3 in HAAT is hard...


Figured I should take a shot at a "max" drop at least once.




Heh, interesting drop?



Haha, it's not SWGOH, but it's true.

No comments:

HAAT Phase 3 & 4

Just some new HAAT scores I've posted since getting Thrawn up to 7*. Pretty neat! Phase 3, featuring Thrawn   Phas...