Saturday, September 23, 2017

SWGOH February and March 2017

I started my account sometime during January 2017. It appears that I didn't actually start taking screenshots until the start of February. Here are ALL of my screenshots from February and March.









Early AAT (before we started doing HAAT)

ha, looks like I actually did worse this time.

Not really making much progress, hah



First time I got 1st in Fleet Battles. I have almost always gotten 1st every day since then, though fgsmith has been constantly on the edge of my abilities





Looks like General Grievous WTFPWN'D me

I apparently passed the 5* Ackbar challenge?

Honestly not sure what this is for.

I managed to beat both tiers of this event. It later got much more difficult, and I think that I was unable to complete it the next time I tried it.

No comments:

HAAT Phase 3 & 4

Just some new HAAT scores I've posted since getting Thrawn up to 7*. Pretty neat! Phase 3, featuring Thrawn   Phas...